Monday, March 21, 2016

Upcoming Events: Spring-Summer 2016



I'm delighted to announce that I'll be taking part in three new events this spring: two completely new and one "new to me."

First, I'll be showing at the first-ever Makers Mart at the National Museum of Women in the Arts from April 10-12. This unique event showcases the work of many women artists and crafters from around the DC area, and allows visitors to check out the great collections of the NMWA at the same time as shopping for unique pieces. Lots more information here.

On May 7 and 8, I'll be at A-RTS (Arts Rockville Town Square) for the first time. The outdoor festival gathers 175 selected artists to the streets around Rockville's town square.

Next up, in June, I'll be taking my art on the road to show at the first ever Art Walk at ASM Microbe 2016! From June 16-20, thousands of microbiologists gather for the annual meeting of the American Society for Microbiology, and for the first time, they will be able to see and shop for microbe-inspired art from me, the Vexed Muddler, and other artists.

I'm designing some new microbe and virus-themed scarves just for this event! More details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment