Monday, January 14, 2013

ScienceOnline People: Tell Me What You Want



I mentioned a few months ago that I would be attending the wonderful ScienceOnline conference that kicks off on January 30th in North Carolina.  It’s only two weeks away, woo-hoo! 

So now would be a great time for my fellow attendees to take a look at my work and tell me if there’s anything you would like me to bring along so you can see it “IRL”.  I will have all the various designs of silk scarves with me, plus a few one-offs.

If there’s a particular painting or collage in my shop that you would like to buy, please let me know in advance – I can knock off the shipping cost and hand-deliver. (Don’t forget to use code TWEEPS for 10% off) Otherwise, if you have a few you would just like to look at, send me a message via etsy, email or twitter, and I will make sure to bring them.

Also, if there’s anything you would like me to paint for you – your favorite microbe, parasite or cell, or mitosis in your team colors – please let me know this week. I’m fairly un-busy right now, and I would love to sell some art to offset the cost of the conference. And wouldn’t you love a one-of-a-kind memento of this great event? Please note: there’s always a chance that buying me drinks will reduce the price of a painting. Tell your friends. 

Oh yeah, and come to the session I'm co-moderating with Cedar Riener on visual metaphors at the intersection of science, language and art, Thursday at 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment